Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quiz~!

Hurhur~!

Heya Pris... LoL~!

Finally i have some free time for quiz... Haha~!
Since i'm in the last of your list...
I'll do something in return.

Here Goes...

List out your top 5 b'day presents u wish for:
1. iPhone
2. Digi-Cam (Power Shot)
3. PlayStation 3 + Games (Devil May Cry 4)
4. Travel
5. Cars (Maybe)

The person whom you took this survey from:
Miss Priscilla.

Your relationship with her is:
Friends~!!!

Your 3 impressions of her:
1. Easy going.
2. Nice chatting with.
3. Popular.

The most memorable thing he/she had done to you:
Not really things she had done. It’s that we group of friends were at the airport sending her off. And my arm is on CAST and was SLINGED... That makes me feel so weird. Like an Alien. =.=”

The most memorable words he/she had said to you:
The pain is inevitable. (P.S. I know u too facing same prob, but thx for those meanful words)

The most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Hmm… get her something that whenever she sees/think about it… she’ll ROFL (Its not easy)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
SHE ISSSS!!! My Lovely friend now… (Haha~!) I’ll what ah? Make her laugh all da time till she drop dead… HAHAHA~! (Oi.. don’t stomach cramp ah I just kidding…)

If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:
Be herself.

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
I don’t remember having any enemies…

Your overall impression of him/her is:
Down to earth.

The most ideal person you want to be is:
Of course is be myself la…

For people who care and like you, say something to them:
Thanks so much having people like ya all. Very grateful having ya all around me. I’m ok. So, don’t worry about me ok? ^_^ Thanks again.

Pass this quiz to 10 persons you wish to know how they feel about you
1 to 10. (All of you who feel that I’m at least a friend to you.) ^^

Hurhur~! Finally did a quiz... Ever since err... =.=" Don't remember (Hehe~!)

No comments: