Thursday, September 20, 2007

1000 Days...

Well...

I do not know how to really start this, but here goes...

20th September 2007.
Was suppose to be a very big day for us, or i guess just me ba... I've actually ordered 99 roses on 29th May 2007 for today. But i had to cancel it.

I did also plan for a nice feast, but was still doing loads of research of which restaurant and what food she'll love the best.

And yah if you're all wondering why? It's suppose to be our 1000th days together. But everything turned different.
Everythings changed.

Not knowing if you'll be reading this. But if you do, these were all from the bottom of my heart...

This will be the last time i'll call you this...

Deardear...

Everythings changed...

Maybe it's because i wanted to settle down too fast, its like, i take it too serious too soon. And maybe that's why it causes you to be breathless.

All i wanted was...
You to love me more and i wanted to be there for you like no one else before.
To let you feel secure that there's someone there for you all the time and to let you feel valued where there's someone who loves you more then anyone else.

But it seems that i've made it more worst.

"爱情,可以把两个陌生人变成情侣,但,千万别让它再次的变成陌生人。" Recently, I heard this sentence from JJ Lin... And after hearing so, my vision went blurred...

It really hurts alot as i couldn't do anything now. Because you asked me politely to leave you alone.

Even thou how much i cried, as a man, i'm also born with a heart and soul, flesh and blood.

I couldn't stop my tears sometimes, as i'll always think of all those happy moments when we're together.

Our photos were the best evidence to show how fortunate we were having one another before.

Those trips overseas, the times we spent together, all and all... Even thou that i'm crying now... I can't save our relationship.

And now... We're strangers.

What i could only do now, was to thank you... Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.


谢谢你。。。

谢谢你,让我知道了什么是爱情。现在,我只能往回忆里陶醉。其实,成经拥有,
就已经足够了。

谢谢你,在我的生命里,留下了最深的痕迹,而且又是最美丽的。回忆就是我现在拥有的,最美丽的伤痕。

谢谢你,成经诚心诚意的爱过我,关心我,疼爱我,照顾我,接受我 和 想念我。

谢谢你,成经为我哭过,笑过,苦过,生气过 和 开心过。

谢谢你,每次都陪着我。和你在一起时的每一分每一秒我都很快乐很快开心。
你应该不知道,我心里感到有多么的幸福,多么的满足,多么的温暖,多么的感激。

谢谢你的一切一切。

其实,还是很爱你,但,我还是要走出来。
虽然心很痛,但,还是会很想念。

心中的人质在这一刻得到释放。你我俩都要过得快快乐乐。

我只能在这里祝福你,也祝你一切美好。

大家都要加油哦!

Your once... Harnie~!
Letting fate do the rest...

No comments: