Saturday, September 01, 2007

Changes

Well...

What i've notice was, Changes were seen everywhere.

There are 2 IRs coming up soon, more Condos and new HDBs.

Look around us... you'll definately notice something new.

What i actually wanted to say was.

Everything around us are changing.
For better or for worst. We'll never know.

Thats why, we need to make changes too.
But, its all up to each individual.

As for me, I'm gonna make changes too.
For better or for worst, i'll never know.

But, no matter what, i'll keep on trying.
I'll keep on doing my best and will one day progress and improve eventually.
So... As to lead a better life, a better future.

To my believes, there're no lousy people, but lazy people.

All the best to my friends. Hope you'll all progress too. ^_^

=================================================================================

Movie Today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ratatouille

OMG... This movie i'll rate 4/5 popcorns in every prospect. Story plot, graphic and it's creativity.

All i can say was... It's worth the $ to watch on weekends.

Oh, and... I've seen quite a few changes in P.S. thats why i'd like to share the idea of "Changes". btw, for B.K. Lovers check out the *newly* opened Burger King just beside Action City.

Got to know new friends today... WeiNa, Ruoling and Andre
(LoL, Andre sounds like a girl's name. Don't whack me ah. =X haha~!)

You guys were fun to be with. Thanks for being around.

Last but not least, thanks to JunHui for introducing a bunch of fun loving and down to earth friends to me.

Finally, to all.
All the best in ya degrees.

No comments: