Thursday, September 27, 2007

My first birthday gift

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My new chair~!

Well... Its my first birthday gift.

A gift from myself to me for the first time. And of coz, not forgetting my Company...

All thanks to my company, or not i won't have bought this chair.

Reason being:
- Its a good chair. With features of...
* Waist-backrest, and can be adjusted to give a better lumbar support.
* Armrest with built-in height adjustment control mechanism which enables the user to adjust armrests to a comfortable height.
* Other then all normal office chair functions... What more can i say?

- Its from a Well-Known company. "Benel" Which they provide Good back rest and durable office chairs.

- Lastly... This is actually the core reason that i bought it.
* Selling price - $405 GST not included.
* Staff Privileges from my company - $180

WTF man... Its over 55% discount... Why not? Especially with its features and the help that it can give to my back.

With all the time i spent working(mostly).
Being at home, i'm either stuck infront of my computer most of the time, or on my bed sleeping.

So... Being healthy is what i need and want now.

I don't really care about what others may say, like: "Crazy ah... spent so much on a chair..." Cause' All i want now is to pamper myself. On the right way - My way.

Anyway... For more info about the Chairs and its company "Benel", click Here

Don't be fooled by its look. Its about what lies in it.

No comments: