Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tired... But worth it?

Well... just got back home from OT again.

Ya!!! You all must be thinking.... OT UNTIL NOW?

YAHHH~! Thats why i said, i just got back home from OT... -.-"

Well... recently its not the first time for me, nor my colleagues to do till between 1am to 4am, or even burnt our weekends to work.

Even thou there're lots of us not wanting our weekends to be burnt....

But still... We've no choice. We couldn't risk more time already. There're major projects that we'll need to rush on and its still not the worst yet...

MORE MAJOR PROJECTs coming on our way and has just started .

This is why our GM had to stepped in. Asking us to think of wanting to take either "Day or Night shift" permanently for 2mths.

Which means.
Day : 830am - 9pm (OT's counted in)
Night : 9pm - 830am. (OT's counted in)

As for me... Of cos i'll be taking DAY la.... -.- i got mylife and i need my life back loh.

Well... I'm now currently in a stituation which i do not really know what i'm doing.

As in, why for do so much OT? I've lost my aim a few months back. Loosing a target and an aim. But why still do so much and sleeping very little? It's not as if the time will turn back for me.

What i'm doing now, are all these worthy?

All i know now was, as long as i'm still healthy, alive and kicking, why not?
And also, Carrer to a man is very important... At least work hard for now... Save $$$ for the rainy day.

Haha... Seems like i already know the answer to my question already.

Really must thank one of my colleague. He had hit over 200hrs of OT for the last mth... Which means he'll be getting back home an additional $2000+++ excluding his basic.

If not for him telling me. I won't be reminded on how much i've got on my payday a few months back. Thanks to him for bringing my morale back.

But still... At least all my friends out there reading this... tell me if it's worthy or not lo... I just want to hear more suggesstions, but dun complain i no time for you all la. I'll sure find time for you all de ok!

Anyway... I'm helping to look around on if there's anyone who knows how to use AutoCAD 2007 and is still looking for a job currently or looking for a part time job?

If do, pls drop me a tag or you could just email me your particulars and i'll let my HR to handle it.

Okie~! GOOD NIGHT ALL... or... Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all those who read this at a different timing... Haha~!

No comments: