Saturday, September 22, 2007

Great day with great movie~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Went out with JR and Jul for a movie.

But before that. I bumped onto nIx and Lic or shld i say, they were the ones who saw me.
HaHa~! small world after all ya?

And err... both u ah. Nxt time when see me again.
PLEASEEEE don't Scream lah... ya both almost gave me a heartattack. -.-"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lic, nIx and me

Woot~! Lic's fast on he camera phone... Hurhur...

Oh... Back to the movie. All i can say was...
I'll rate this show a perfect 5/5 Popcorns to their Story plot, comedy and "Visual effects". Haha~!

I know it may not be perfect to all.. But who cares right? As long as i felt it is... It sure will be. Haha~!

Well... what i can share was, this show sure gonna bring up your day if you're feeling All... down, stress or even tired.

It's one hell of a Hilarious show.

Trust me... Or comment back to me if you don't think so. ^^
(Provided that you've watched it)

No comments: