Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hardest day ever...

Its the hardest day ever...

I kept telling myself not to think about it, not even recalling it.

But, bits and pieces of flashback kept coming to me...

How we first met, our first movie, 2nd, 3rd and it goes on...
How i accompanied her home after her part time wrk.
How i chased her...

Our first time overseas, fishing trip... Genting... KL... Taiwan...
Our birthdays... All celebrations of christmas, cny and some others...

Times that i surprised her... touched her heart... supported her... accompanied her.
Times that she did the same to me too...
Times that we went through all thick and thins together.

Even when i'm sent to Hospital, she had to stop her things and rush down to see me.

All and all... Everything... Things that we did together. It's like we never leaved one another...

Its really very hard... I don't know how easy or hard it is for everyone out there...

But it is very hard for me...

I could only tell myself this everytime when i think of it...

Its time to let go, keep holding onto it doesn't brings her back.
So now, stand up and start walking. Stop sitting at the same spot that you know it'll hurt... PLUCK UP SOME COURAGE AND START WALKING... PLEASE!!!

Now... I could only let the nature takes it's course...

Its just the first step... I CAN DO IT... I SURE CAN...

No comments: