Sunday, September 16, 2007

Out with my bro...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"WAR" is the original name in the west.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Rogue Assassin" is what we call it, in Asia.

Yeah, i'm a fan of Jet Li. Thats why i'm consider fast in catching his shows.
*Provided if i didn't do OT*

It's great today.

Its been a long time that i've not been watching shows with my bro. YESH!!!, my real life bro, my sibiling.

Anyway... Guess what!!! Before the movie starts, i bump onto my 2 best buds(almost lost in touch lo) LoL.

Lic and Nix... haha~! old friends le... eLo~! to ya both... ^^

Lic ar... u shocked me when u almost scream my nick out loud. I was like OMG... So many people were looking, like as if i'm a *.... nvm ...." =x hahaa~!

Was happy to see my old pals... Do catch up when we have time ya? ^^

No comments: