Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Emotions...

Well... just got back home from OT again... -.-"

YaH yahh... i know it's 5am now.

Anyways, broke my previous timing again...

NOT THAT I WANTED TO. BUT WHO THE HELL WANTS TO OT TILL SO LATE??? CRAP!!!

Anyway, i'm trying to plan my wkends for my family and friends. So, sacrifices had to be done... or so i guess...

Well... what do you know? work work work, ot ot ot... so carefree now... nobody cares... work till die also no one knows.

Gastric pain have been building up recently and all i do is drink water and milo.

I've never wanted this sorta carefree life before, i prefer curbs from someone special, at least tell me not to stay till so late, remember to eat, remember this and that... at least, i'll feel myself being cared/concern or even loved by that someone special.

Missing something that i miss deeply...

No comments: