Friday, October 26, 2007

Thank you Chief...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally got a Name-Stand for my desk after a year + of work. Haha~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
^^

Well... It all started with me... Joining the company where i'm working at now...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Chief and i (She's a cheerful and a patient chief/lady)

Was first being interviewed by my chief and hence... Working under her for more then a year... Not many have the privilege's and honor working with/under her... She treated us with care and absorb all the blames for us.

I could still clearly remember the first day when i was working. I'm just like a baby. Knowing only very very basics of AutoCAD. And now... She had groom me into knowing almost every shortcut keys and THE MAGIC of AutoCAD.

Been through alot of problems and troubles together with my colleagues and her. Without her... We're not who we are today.

All of us from the IR team. "Wishing you all the best."

Friday will be her last day working together with us. And yes... She's Quitting after 12yrs in this company. Perhaps resign and be a good wife and *mother soon*? Be waiting for good news from you ya?

Haha~! Time flies...

Thank you Yatti. You're the best Chief and Teacher to me. Do take care ya? ^^

No comments: