Monday, October 08, 2007

Emotion kicks in but...

-No OT for today.
-Mom and dad out to work.
-Sis and bro out with friends.
-Friends not available for me.
-Watched 3 DVDs(Movies) in a row.
-Played and *Sayang* my puppy till he's tired to accompany me.
-No one/friends online to talk with.
-Tried occupying my time by playing games but i've yet touch any... not even a sec. As i don't feel like it.
-Suddenly, mind starts to think freely.
-Felt very lonely.
-Finally, emotion starts kicking in. As i felt very lost and empty.

First friend online to talk with... Priscilla and i was being ticked off by her.

Guess, i really need to be ticked off at times.
As, i've lots of caring and concern friends talk to me nicely with very meaninful words.
But, never too harsh like what Priscilla did.

Its like, she shook me up from a dream, Slap me on my face and poured ice cold water onto my face and screamed... "WAKE UPPP!!!"

Her words of wisdom...
"Whats yours is yours",
"Sometimes, its better not to know the truth then asking so much why, as it might be hurting",
"She doesn't even care how you feel already, why do you even care so much about how she is now?",
"Pain is inevitable."

and the list goes on...

YES! I know. What she said was true. "Pain is inevitable" and i have to overcome it. Or not, how can i handle my future?

I don't deny, i've always tried to be there for my friends telling them all sorts of helpful/meanful words.

But look at me... I can't even help myself, so... How am i suppose to help others?

I don't deny this fact that, sometimes we do need help too, especially when we fell too hard and too deep. That's when we'll need a helping hand to pull us through... The help from people around us.

Thank you Priscilla.

This wake up call was like a direct spear piercing through my heart.
A straight and a powerful one.
(But... Ouch... that really hurts...)

Thank you...

No comments: