Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday... Stupid me...

It's just another day...

Fever, headache & flu. Gone.
Resting at home... Recovering myself. As i'm left with bad cough and flem*
(Yucks.. Totally hating it when i'm coughing.)

Well... I couldn't help myself but loving the sun.
So, I went jogging alone at the stadium just nearby my house.

I know that it can be fatal. Knowing that i'm sick, and i'm not suppose to do such a strenuous exercise. Especially knowing that Cough + Flem can be of a worst combination or condition to Jogging or running.

I know this is stupid. Knowing that no one cares much about me now. But I just did it.

Feeling very stupid now... Because my condition got worsen... Now i'm wondering, how am i to sleep with such almost non-stop coughing with flem. Argh...
(Should have really rest. Darn...)

No comments: