Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My New Found Love~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Weee~! this is my new love... hurhur~!

Its a birthday gift from me to myself. ^_^

But of coz.. I must thank my mummy too...
If its not for my mom, i won't be getting it at an almost 30% discount rate.

So very much in love with it.
Been looking for a suitable watch for months le... Now, i finally got it.

All i know was that, this watch is semi-automated + batteried. Which means, most of the time when i wore it, it'll wind up when there's motion and it'll last for DAYS* Even if i don't wear it. How many days? i don't know.

The sales personal told me that, if i wanted more details, I can check it out online...
But this model is still not out on the website yet. I only manage to grab hold of it in the shop.
Guess i could only check out the details online after sometime ba... =.="
(Be reading the manual first)

But now... All i can say was... Being able to keep track on the time is very important to me.
And i'm Loving it totally.

No comments: