Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thank you...

Was very buzy working the whole day yesterday.

Knowing that i've been sticking with JR almost everyday because of the things that happened to me recently.

I'd decided to spare him and not disturbing him on his off day yesterday... Which means, not even a single sms to him...

As usual, i stayed to do OT yesterday and was planning to do till around 10pm or 12am.

Then, i recieved an SMS frm JR. Guess what? He asked me wanna movie or not? Hahaha~!
Was really feeling very down already of coz i'd agree la.

So, we went to AMK Hub for movie.

Along the way to AMK Hub. Got to know His Officer/Friend named Ben. And i realised that his MUCH MORE LAMER then JR. Hahaha~! Can't stop laughing throughout the journey to AMK Hub, even JR's GF also Laught till stomachache.

Most original joke i ever heard.

BEN: "OI JR, GOT COCROACH CLIMB INTO YOUR HAIR"

JR's GF aka Jul: "WHERE?" *Shockingly looked at JR*

JR: "Where got?"

Me: *Laughing*

BEN: "There crawling around your hair la"

Me: *Stops laughing and trying my best to spot the roach on his head*

JR: "Aiyah, normal la... that time even got a fly flew in and got trap lor"

Jul, Ben & Me: *BURST INTO LAUGHTER*

Ben: "There, its there... saw it?" *pointing his finger to JR's head trying his very best to convince everyone*

JR: *Started to kanjiong liao*

Thats where i started to kept laughing non-stop and all of us after fallen into Ben's trap we had a big laugh. I know i'm not good in "Story telling" But if you were there, watching the actions and the way they communicate. I garentee you'll sure ROFL.

Almost forgot, JR almost got us into an accident when he tried to drive with 1 hand and another searching for the roach. LoL...

Last but not least. After we know its a joke, I'll never forget what Ben said.

"OI, JR, 你知道小强在里面拍什么戏吗?" (Do you know what show is it, that the roach is acting?)

We're like "Don't Know." and Ben said: "LOST"
That made us burst into even bigger laughters. This time round, Ben almost got us into another car accident. But luckily, The Traffic Light is "RED". HAHAHAHAHAA~!

After we reach AMK Hub, and checked on what show is available. Only 3 of us will be watching the movie, coz Ben watch it before.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Invisible Target.

I think should change its English title into "Invulnerable Enemy" Why?
I do not wish to be a spoiler, but for those who've watch the show, you'll know why.

Here's a picture to show you all what's "LOST" lol.... JR's Hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pic of me and JR.

He's the best and closest bro i ever had for now. Other then John and Bannong.

Both he and Jul cared alot for me, knowing that i'm at my most bottom pit, they tried to cheer me up, and also accompany me almost everynight without fail.

Even after telling me that he won't be able to meet up today. He still called to ask me where am i, wanting to ask me out for dinner. As i told him its ok, i'm on a bus heading home already.

I know they're worried that i may do foolish things when i'm alone, thats why they're there for me.

I really felt very blessed to have friends who'd really cared for me when i needed them the most. Yet last time i didn't spare my time for them.

All i can and need to do now was, facing reality and promise them not to do anything foolish.

JR and Jul, Really thanks alot for being there for me so many times.

John and his GF too i'll not forget that day when you both accompanied me chatting at "四马路"

also to Nic, Colleague of JR's lol 1 very happy go lucky friend.

Oh, and i just realised that the pic of me i post above... Really looks very plump.

Guess, what the chinese saying was true. 会发福等于过得很幸福。 Means, when a person is growing fat, it means that he's living a very happy life too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Picture taken last week. Does it shows that my happiness had left.?

I'm really very confused at times, but what can i do? Everything falls back to reality. It sure falls hard and painfully.

All i need is time, to heal, to grow and to stand strong.

No comments: