Monday, July 30, 2007

Natural wake...

Woohoo...

Its been a long time that i've hardly been able to sleep till natural wake.

Just yesterday(sat) and today(sun) i managed to sleep throughtout the whole morning and wake up in the afternoon.

For the past few months, every weekend i've to be in the office sometimes as early as 8am just to rush some project due to its project deadline.

So, ytd and today, i happily happily nua my day and did things that i want and needed to be done.

As for ytd, i was painting my room, then lesson, then back home after dinner with JR and friends to fix my computer table.

How fruitful was it? ITS "VERY" TO ME LOR...

As for today, it was quite happening.

Went to my chief's wedding lunch. Its my first time ever attending a different religion and culture wedding.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The king and queen of the day.

Its their culture that both couple to be treated like a king and queen on their big day.

After that, i went to meet my very first and always be... "BRO" Bannong. He's my best mate, ever since childhood times, and will always be.

Then, back home to start painting THE DOORS of all the rooms, including the main door. -.-"
Thats a tedious job okay, took me us hours to do a proper painting lor. Not forgetting that my bro was helping out in both painting our room and the doors.
(Damn, i hate oil base paint, would prefer normal wall type water paint lor)

Anyways, here it is, thou can't see much of a difference.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OLD, SKY BLUE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NEW, BACH.

At least for me, i can still see the color difference when i compared it to the new colour that i've painted on my wall.

Both the colours taken from my camera phone, and seeing it real life, was really very different. I think i should get a new Camera for myself soon, hurhur~!

But for sure, its more refreshing and nice.
Even thou both my bro and my arms are feeing very sore. Its worth it.

So excited that, there'll be more to come... ^^

No comments: