Sunday, July 15, 2007

Childhood Memories.

Today my schedule was quite well packed.

Morning went to register for Class 3A school practical lessons. After that went to eat something that i've really miss eating alot. "鱼片米粉汤。"(Slice Fish Bee Hoon)

Its located at "TechLink" Building. Those who know where it is. Just Give it a try. You'll never know if its gonna be the next big thing in your life ya? Hurhur...

Right after that, I went to my friend's school for my 1st lesson and guess what... I thought my lessons was at 3PM.

BUT HELL NO!!! It starts at 6PM. If i knew it was that late. I could have re-planned my schedule and go to Driving School earlier on to settle my things first, then to office for OTs. -.-"

Best thing of all... Lesson was a very very fullfilling one la. Haha.

Thanks to JR. If its not for his decision, i believe i'll not be able to see and "EAT & DRINK" back what the "Childhood Memories" left for me.

"P.S. - Pics and detail will be updated soon"

As i've gotta sleep now. Sooooo very drained today. Haha. Morning later still got something very very important to accomplish and then back to Office for OT. so i need some good rest lo.

Good Night.

No comments: