Sunday, July 15, 2007

Funfilling day.

Hurhur, Just got back from Work.

Alright, as promised. Details and pictures updated.

After my lesson yesterday, i met up with JR & Jul.

Everytime when we met up, he'll ask me "Where you want to go ar? What you want to eat?" But yesterday. He said nothing and just drive. As if he'd already know where i wanted to go and eat.

To my surprise. He drove us to Opposite of Great World City's coffee shop. Where i had lots of memories there when i was still a child.

Haha... Thats so coincident. I had wanted to eat there for a long time. But the last time i've been there. Its alrady revamp and also that the stalls i'm looking for, just blend in which made me thought that it's already gone.

Thanks to my mom, at least now i've got to know where the stalls located at.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When i'm there. The stalls had already close. All i can see was 2 uncle clearing up. But he re-open for me. Coz they recognise me and remembered my mom and dad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Was very appriciated that they still cook for me to "Take Away" back home and also for me to eat and share it with my friends, while they're surposed to be closed as i was there around 9pm. Moreover, its suppose to be Self-Service but they served me. Very good service to old customers i can say. Haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tada... Juicy Fried Dumplings "锅贴" Their "锅贴,水饺 和 酸辣汤" are all my favorites.

1 Good thing about why their "锅贴,水饺 和 酸辣汤" taste so great. Its because they do not machine it. All manually handmade.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not forgetting this fruit juice stall too. The aunti also recognise me and asked me about my mom and dad.

It really feels great to be treated so nice when i've yet visited these old stalls for years. I'm really very touched.

Well, at least i've told Jr and Jul that next time when we come here to eat again. I'll let them try out their "水饺 & 酸辣汤" because they've mentioned that the Fried dumpling taste not bad. As the meat taste great and juicy, and no foul meat smell at all. Which some of us may smell that on other stalls outside.

Thanks JR and Jul so much. You guys have brought back my childhood memories. ^^



As for today morning.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is where my dad and i went. TOA PAYOH STADIUM.

But why were we here? As i've mentioned last night. To accomplish something very very important. We're here to do volunteering charity work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and 江坚文.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
叶丽梅 and me.

For those who do not know who they are. They're DJ 江坚文 & DJ 叶丽梅 from Radio 1003. If its not for the station, that i'm tunning in almost daily without fail. I could not have known about the charity work going on today.

For more details, you can check out "Student Volunteer Corps"

What i heard on air was. Every round a participants made, an organization will donate $5 to support the disability sports in Singapore.

Since i'm physically fit, i just do what i can to help coz i know. There're lots of disabled out there who wish they could lead a normal life like us with sports.

When my dad and i first reached there, we did some warm up by walking 2 rounds before we start to jog and run. Haha, i can still recall that we've lost one another and my dad did not bring his handphone. So i kept jogging, to look for my dad. But i could not find him. He's the one who caught up behind me telling me 1 last round before we leave as he still got a customer to meet later on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our one last round, i took a photo of my dad from behind.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1 rubber band = 1 round, "Left is mine Right was my dad's" Total up of 29 bands.

Amazingly, in 1 hour timing we gave ourselves. My dad could still do 14 rounds in his 50s but as for me sadly, i did only 15 rounds. This shows that my dad is still very healthy and strong. Haha, way to go dad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All the bunch of rubber bands with the stickers on will need to be exchanged to this Certificate of Participation.

It sure feels great after doing some volunteering work, especially after working out.

今天的感觉,真美好。

No comments: