Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shopping Alone Experiences

On Tuesday 17th July.

I went shopping alone. Haha! Sounds unbelivable to some? But no... i really did went shopping alone at AMK Hub.

Its nice to shop alone where no one is there telling you off that if its ugly or nice, so, just try out what you feel is nice for you. On top of that, you can just shop on your own pace, Own Time Own Target(OTOT).

I never expect that, this is my first time shopping alone.

What i can just say is that,

ITS A DAMN BAD EXPERIENCE FOR ME!!!

Why?

Its because, while i was walking and browsing the shops starting from basement.
I chanced upon a shop, "Natural Project" which they sells only Male's clothings.

So i walked in to take a look. And as usual, the staff will just come approaching you ask you what you're looking for and promote their clothings etc etc... All i did was just plainly smile and ignore them and kept looking for something pleasant looking.

After awhile, i noticed that i'm all alone with 2 female staffs and 1 male staff in that shop.

I picked 1 shirt and wanted to try it. But to my surprise, 1 female staff snatch that shirt from me and took out the hanger and say, "You want to try this? Its new, just arrived." and she quickly pass the shirt to me and show me the way to the changing room.

There's two changing room both doored by Curtain and no lock. So, i went in to change. Once i'm done with that shirt and put back on my shirt. Guess what? That lady staff just pull open my curtain as if she is psychic, knowing that i've done trying.

So, i walked out and told her i want that shirt and get me a new one.

It really feels uneasy with those curtain door. But luckily there's a couple walked in, so i walk to the other side to pick on other shirts.

Out of no where, that lady staff snatch the shirt from my hands again and did the same thing.

But this time round, situation is different, as 1 changing room is occupied with the guy inside changing and his partner awaits just outside the curtain.

So i felt that it'll be quite safe to try on the 2nd shirt.

BUT TO MY SURPRISE.

I just took off my shirt and while putting on the new shirt with 1st button buttoned.

MY CURTAIN WAS PULLED OPEN BY THAT LADY STAFF AGAIN.

She said, "Try this shirt too, it's new and it looks great, then commented to me that the shirt i just put on, "the first button no need to button la" and she just stood there looking at me through the mirror for awhile till i told her, just let me try first can? Then she walked away.

I was like "WHAT THE FUCK, IF SHE'S GONNA PULL OPEN THE CURTAIN 1 MORE TIME, I'M GONNA TICK HER OFF"

After trying on both the shirt and even thou the shirt may or may not look good on me, i walked out and told her "I DON'T WANT. NOT NICE".

I just find that the lady staff is being rude, not just rude, but is very very rude.

What the hell man, i just can't imagine if i'll to be trying out the pants. I also wonder if there's any unlucky guy changing half way, curtain door being pulled opened by her. Luckily i was looking for shirts and not pants. End up i just bought the shirt i initially tried on and a belt, and faster leave that shop.

Since that incident, i don't really have mood to try out other shirts anymore, just walk and take a look before i bought some snacks home for my family.

Lastly, i'll try not to shop alone anymore, haha, perhaps at least 1 friend to accompany.

Really missed the time when i'm out shopping with my deardear, where i'm trying out some cloths and she'll be outside waiting for me. Really felt secured when she's around, felt happy every minute every seconds when she's around.

Anyway's, Today, 18th July.

After work, went to Suntec to wait for JR as we planned to dine out.

While waiting, i went down to "Donut Factory" wanting to try out their donuts. As i heard lots and lots of comments that its getting very famous recently.

Instead of que-ing for "Just the Donuts" (average que timing: 2hrs/person) i qued at the other side, sign post "Cafe or take away with 1 drinks and maximum of 2 donuts".

Within 10-20mins i got what i wanted. Haha, Luckily its fast. Because i'm buying it for myself, instead of the crazy que.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I intially wanted to try the Double chocolate + Lotus Mocha but because Lotus Mocha is sold out, i chose the Kaya white chocolate. (Price: $1.20 per donut.)

After trying both of it. I then realised why their ques are never ending. As it really taste great while its still hot.

But after that, i got a sore throat, as its very sweet to me. Because of its sweetness, i was like thinking, OMG its so fattening, i think i might need to run around the stadium track 4 to 6 rounds just to burn away the amount of sugar and fats that i just took... ROFL~!

Well, i'll recommend donut lovers to try the donuts from Donut Factory as its worth trying out.

But be warned. Not too frequently and not on a long run too.

Enjoy trying~!

2 comments:

evelyn said...

gawd... what a rude lady. i would have scolded her upside down if she did that, regardless being a guy or a gal...

Derrick said...

lol... almost wanted to slap her lor..