Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lost at times.

Been very very busy with OTs.
Workload had been stacking up, But its going to be unloaded soon.

Lots of things came acrossed my mind.
Own personal probs + never ending work loads = Moody + Stress.

For me, work is work. Personal prob is personal prob.
Not that i cannot control my stress.
Its just that sometimes emotion can't be controlled.

Meet out with my bros. Need to be heard, need attention and needed most importantly, their advices and accompany.

Been walking alot lately. Looking at my past. Looking at what i've done.
Looking at how it could be solved or saved.

But, its neither easy nor hard. Its just like, you need 2 hands to clap. What if 1 of the hand's got injured/tired and needed to rest?

This, is what i've been telling myself. 1 hand is injured/tired, it needs to rest and not causing more stress on it. So, just let it rest.

Recent walks had brought me to another world. Its filled up with pictures from my past. Even before or after sleep. Its even harder for me to get to sleep early now a days.

Infact, i'm having nightmares everyday without fail, even when i'm taking small nap during lunchbreak.

Why nightmares? Some were suppose to be sweetdreams, but when i woke up, its another story. I do not know how to explain but thats how i feel.

Memories:
Bitter + Sweet + Happy + Sad = lifetime experience.

Its like being carved into you. It's forever there and never will be erased.

I wonder, if anyone ever miss someone so much so that you know how important the person meant to you and you needed them very much?

I miss you dearly.

No comments: