Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Self Satisfied~!

Due to the problems my CPU faced recently, it seems like its gonna crash anytime soon.

Without further or do, i decided to get a backup HDD ASAP.
Coz, nothing is much more important then the photos i have.
As no one can snatch away my memories. Unless if i fall into any mishap.
So, if it's down, i think thats it for me.

Hence, i just got myself a 2.5" Notebook HDD today.
And of cos, not forgetting the most popular demanded encasing from CoolerMaster.

So, its Black or White? Coz i find them both cool looking.

If its...
Black - It'll look dust free but scratches will be easily spotted.
White - It'll look dirty easily, but scratches can hardly be seen.
*nothing is 101% flawless


So, for a long run, i picked white, as dust can be cleared almost everytime. Lol!

Thanks to Vic, or i could have bought a much more expensive HDD yesterday.
As i actually had set my eyes on "FreeAgent Go" from Seagates.

He said : "How much was that HDD you said you want to buy?"
Me : "Ehh... $228"
Vic : "Siao ah, so expensive. Aiya, you go buy a notebook hdd + ext.casing la"
Me : "... okok"

Indeed, i got it almost $50 cheaper, hahaa...

Thank you Vic, for walking around SLS with me to look for the cheapest deal.

At least now, i've backup all my important stuff.

No comments: