Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Feelings that hit on me hard...

Was tyding up my new bookshelf yesterday.

While clearing away my old bookshelf, i found some handmade cards or cards bought by her to me...

Flipped open and read it.
And the next thing i know... my tears starts rolling down uncontrollably.

Remembered how good and playful we were before.
Those happy moments, those happy days when we did things happily together.

MP3 was on while i'm clearing my things...
Soon after reading those cards...
This song was played... 柯有伦 - 两败俱伤

It came hard on me, as i'm listening to the lyrics... As its almost similiar on parts of it.

As i remember how we promised one another about forever. I can't say its childish as it can really happen if things went on fine...

Many "i love you" said by me... 100, 10000 or even a million times are never enough...

In the end... She choose to let go... Totally let go.

A freedom which i didn't want.

Thats where i realise what's my greatest fear.

As it came hard on me... i finally realise that she's now matured.

People do change. I do have my mistakes too...

Love and trust can take years to build, but seconds to fall.

Now... i can only hide somewhere in my heart wishing her doing fine and being happy to know how well she's doing.

Perhaps, what she did was right...

Guess i've fallen back into the pit.
And i'm gonna start climbing out myself again.

As time goes... my wound will heal again...

=================================================

Here's the Music video of the song i'll like to share to all.
Hope you'll all like it. Even thou it seems quite mismatching to the lyrics?

=================================================

柯有伦 - 两败俱伤
词/曲:柯有伦
专辑: Welcome to my world




Type: Music Video. / Status: Good to Go. / Loading Speed: Fast.

=================================================

歌词: Lyrics

(我)试着听见
试着看见
所谓的永远 永远
好象还差一点 一点

无法听见
无法看见
永远 永远
就让我说爱你
一百遍不够 还不够
让一切再从头
你放手 全放手
我不想要的自由

发现原来我也有脆弱的时候
发现原来你加我等于什么都没有
发现不知到底还要走多久
多久 多久
反正只是没爱过

=================================================

No comments: