Saturday, August 11, 2007

Life...

It's been years!!!

I can't imagine that this were to happen to me again.
The same symtoms and the pain...

I wasn't feeling well for the past few days.

Went to see a doc today, but was told to go hospital for a check up immediately.

He asked if i need an MC or an excuse for my work? I told him, no, as its just an hour more before i knock off from work.

The doc then told me to better go hospital to check up asap. Cos, if its really what we suspect and think it is, it can be fatal.

I was like, "Darn, not again... the same old word told to me by a doc few years back." At that time, my blood test results was shown positive but was told a slight one. So, i've to stay at the observation ward to check if i'll get better or worst.

Guess what happened after a few hrs? i've cheated when the doc asked me, "pain here? there? etc etc..." I said no and no... lol~!

Well... what to do? Last time i'm still immature ma... lol~!
But, maybe its because my mom was there, and i do not want to worry her. As i was admitted to the hospital around 3am in the morning, and she haven't had got enough sleep as i've got to be put on wheelchair and needed to be pushed around.

As for today. I'm sorry to myself, coz i didn't go.

It's not that i don't want to go. I'm facing a few problems here...
First of all, i do not want to worry my family.
Secondly, i wish that someone could be there caring for me, loving me, not pity.
Thirdly, i wish to be alone quietly and not letting people know what's going on...
Lastly, i'm not in good condition to move about, as it'll hurt.

All in all i'm in dilemma. Perhaps, i'm lost too.

I've even turned down going out with my friends. (If you're to read this, i'm sorry about the last min turning down ya...)
After work, i took a rest in the office till it gets better before i think, should i or should i not go hospital.

In the end, i went to watch movie with JR and Jul. Coz, its just a harmless movie.

Its...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rush hour 3

After the whole show, i don't really feel the pain anymore unless i apply force on it la.(which i did try to know it) Amazing ya? LoL~! But i was being ticked off when i told them what happened to me. Coz they say it could be fatal if its real, so dun play play =.="

When i got home, the pain slowly comes back. Luckily the pain were not as intense as in the afternoon ones. or i'll KOed on my bed to subdue the pain already.

Came to think of it...
Before knowing her, i'm always sick.
After knowing her, i told myself to stay healthy, so i can really take care of her.

Indeed, i'm very healthy even till now...

Was very sad that its all over.
Perhaps, things happend for a reason.

Maybe thats why i should be glad that its over. So that, i won't be able to see the person i loved most, looking sad watching me fall ill, or even troubled her to look after me.

It's really a miracle.

Thanks to the almight one above, that i've been very healthy after since knowing her and really thank her to have given me many many sweet memories. Its the most i could ask for now.


Came to think of this... We can't forsee the future. I really wish to stay healthy as i've got lots of things yet done. I may still got lots of chances too...

Perhaps, after i wake up later, and if the pain still persist on or got worst. I'll drop by to the hosp ba...
As its just suspecting only, it may not be really that problem right?

No comments: