Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weee~!

Well... this 2 wks are definately a very spoiling week for myself. Got my family a set of Sofa, got myself an MP3 + FM Player, Invested my CPF and...

Samsung LCD

Samsung LCD

A 22 inch Samsung LCD Monitor.
Yup... Its the Latest Samsung Model (2253BW)
(Thanks Vic and Der for recommending me Samsung. It roCks... Haha~! Love the resolution.)

Ok... i know this sounds crazy. But well, to make it happen, having to be gaining good control of own financial savings are definately great. (Some of ya should try it too ya? ^^)

Anyway, while i'm in town on Tuesday. There's some car road show in Suntec City and i happen to saw this this Lovely car...

FairLady
Nissan: FairladyZ

Its really a beauty... Lovely isn't it? (Hmm... Looking at it... I think i should start having a BIGGER saving plans... LoL~!)

Back to last week...

Herdies
hOtdOtz Herdies

Quite alot of us were at the airport sending some of our pals off. As they are going to Korea.

Been really glad that they had it great over there and they are back safe and sound. ^^

No comments: