Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Buzy day...

Took an urgent leave to settle a few matters...

First of all, I went to settle my bro's new school's school fees. Which i met with some screw ups where their system was down, Hence i was told to pay the fees via @ S.A.M Machine or the Singapore Post Office on the next working day. (Crap, they should have said so earlier when i called... -.-") But why can't my bro do it? Its because he's currently out of town. ^^

Next, I went to meet up with my Insurance Agent to settle my CPF investment. (Which I'll be looking forward for a better and a brighter future... Wink~!)

There after, went to meet up with J at his workplace. Managed to catch up a little and walked around his old working place. (Sorta many changes were made @ the "Playground" in Suntec. LoL~!)

Finally... Went to catch movie with Dan, Qi, Eric & Ash...

Horton

Horton (Movie)

Wasn't initially expecting too much from it thou, but still... Its in my "Wanted to see List" and Guess what? I personally find it VERY GOOD and I'm giving 4/5 popcorns for it. Its a Great, Funny, Touching and Sorta Weird show i can say. (Haha~!) But well, i think you do not wanna miss this show ya?

No comments: