Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Brains and The Budget

Well... It's been a wonderful week for me, even for today... ^^

IT Fair
Look at the amount of the Crowd, Both End's Escalator are fully packed and guess what is it all about?

IT Fair
Its the Singapore's IT Show 2008. I was here on both Friday and Saturday. But Friday's crowds are not as crazy as the Saturday's one. I can't imagine if i'm gonna be here on Sunday too. Hence, i didn't go down.

But of course, I don't go home empty handed...

MP3
I got myself a 2GB MP3 + FM Tuner. Sony(NW-E015F) @ $98

MP3
Well, the function may not be as delicious, but my main purpose for getting it, is due to the "FM Tuner" so i could get in touch with the world's news and latest new songs. On top of that. It could also act as a Thumbdrive and MP3 player too. Now tell me, how cool is it when the Freebies were to be thrown in to you too? Haha~!

NEXT...

I was at the International Furniture Fair Singapore 2008 @ the EXPO today.

Furniture Fair 2008

Furniture Fair 2008

Furniture Fair 2008
Bought this set of new love for the home, as its time to change away the broken and torn one thou.

Well, i'm so happy to get this set of Sofa. At least i get to share pay half of its price with my dad... And... We enjoyed labouring it home together. Yup, Just us Father and son. Haha~!

No comments: