Saturday, September 26, 2009

YOURS IS HERE

YES... Mine's Here.. LOL~!

My newest and only 1st Notebook (of coz not those traditional pen and paper type la) -.-"











Well... actually i had never thought of buying one, imagine owning one yes, but not buying. But why all of a sudden getting it? Ask yourself, how can a design student doing design not owning a notebook for "easier access to their own works?" or to "do works and hand meet all the deadlines?"

LOL... Actually, mainly because my Lessons needs it, and also thinking it over and over and over and over and over and over... ok la... thinking thoroughly, I then decided to get it. By the way... I'll be doing lots of rendering on the up coming year too... So, i have to start investing already...

Well, this new love is customized to my own needs...

Here's the specs:
Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T9600
500GB SATA HDD
4GB DDR2 SDRAM
512MB ATI Radeon HD 4570
Blu-ray BD-ROM/DVD +/-RW Combo Drive
15.6" Full HD WLED (1920 x 1080) Display with TrueLife

Lol i think thats all ya need to know yeah? The rest, I'll just keep it in my invoice.

Came to think of receiving this Notebook from Dell's this morning, it makes me feel as if i'm receiving my birthday present... But, that its bought from and for myself. -.-"
Hahaa, and that i recalled my friend was asking me last week, "Hey Derrick, your birthday coming soon, so... what do i want for birthday?

A Polaroid Camera, Parker Pen or Mont Blanc Pen... (As long as its designed pen especially ball point pens or maybe fountain pens) I'll very much love to own one.
As for images??? hmm... when i got time, i'll find and upload some under this same post. ^^

No comments: