Sunday, October 11, 2009

Emotionally unstable...

While i was watching a show from Ch68 today... My sister passed me a Letter telling me, "Aiya, your birthday coming, must be from some insurance or agency la"

But i do not know why, after looking at "just" the envelope, i said, "i dun think its from any agency, coz of the special sticker behind" *and the writings...*

But after i opened and read the birthday card greetings...

I... i broke down... why? i don't know... Perhaps its the sad show i watching that i've already been emotionally affected.

Maybe because the wordings... as it all looks so familiar... (i really do not know if i shld cry or smile) really... i do not know...

Hi there,

To the someone whom didn't mention your name.

If you are reading this... thank you, I've received the birthday wishing card you sent

Even thou, a simple card of wishing... but the impact is big.

Thank you...... thank you for your best wishes... I'll treasure the card received.




Evening...

Was out sending my childhood friend "Bryan" to the airport for he'll be away for 2mths to USA and Japan for holiday... (Feeling so empty now...)

I've been very busy with school for a year plus. Just recently, i've put up most of my time to accompany my this childhood friend.

For the past 2mths or more, we've been going out together before he ORD. To sports, shopping, movies, supper, out with our friends or even to both our hse to chill and chat. (btw... dun be mistaken, as both our moms are best friends thats why he is my childhood friend. so close that i treat him like a brother)

After sending off my childhood friend.

Suddenly it came to me to realize that. Even if its brother ever since young... or even if its someone "Close to you" or "Lover" during the period of time spent together, left you... even so if its just for a 1wk, you may even feel empty without him/her...

Emptiness is what i feel now... to both the letter i've received... and to my brother... Bon Voyage

No comments: