Monday, May 19, 2008

Singapore Flyers

Well Well... Its been quite some time that I've blog...

Alright... Lets start this with the Singapore Flyer.

Was being invited to the ride on the Singapore Flyer on 16/05/08 by my company. But then, we've to pay $10 la. Coz of the amount of us being invited is not just me alone. LoL~!

But before that, I'd tried asking Edmond if he'd lend me his newly bought Camera for the shoots, and without any further or do, he agreed. Hence, i made pretty much beautiful shots with his Trust(Camera)

And here's some of what his Canon G9 did...

SG FLYER

SG FLYER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the part of the Parliament House and Esplanade. Its not fully Zoomed, I'll let the Almighty Prince Edmond to have Fun seeing the fully zoomed picture when he uploads it onto his Computer. Haha~! (Pls dun drool... Thats how powerful your camera is...)

Damn... I just love wide screen panoramic view shots. (Hen Rox Lor)

Thanks Edmond, for entrusting me your Canon G9.

No comments: