Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Megan visits PB

My apology, I was really very very busy with my Overtime and i hardly have time to blog .

Thou this is not a good excuse but then again, my schedules are tight... ^^

Artistic shot
Random Pic taken @ Liquid Kitchen when i'm out dining with John and his GF.

Alright, Back to main topic...

Well, Last Saturday, was Kin Fook's Daughter Baby Shower (Full Month Old as the chinese tradition says)

Hence, Megan is free to go out and visit, and so, Kin Fook and wife bought Megan to her "Papa workplace". Hurhur~!

Happy Family
Happy Family

Photobucket
Megan sleeps the whole day... loL~!

Megan full mth
Gift from the parents

Megan full mth
Remainings pass down from Teck Chuan to me. Thanks.

Megan full mth
Megan's Little Card... Hehe~! Cute...

Megan n me
Well, Of coz i won't just let her snatch all the lime light ya? Haha~! By the way, She smiles in my arms... Kin Fook was surprised as he said she finally smiles...

Kin Fook ah Kin Fook... Megan's really beautiful and adorable.

Oh... Almost forgot... For friends out there Who likes to see more of KF's Princess baby photos or reading how she past her 30 days... Kin Fook's Blog is a great blog to visit... It never fails to impress me...

Trust me, You might fall in love with his blog too...

No comments: