Monday, May 19, 2008

HortPark the Gardening Hub

Sunday 180508

Went out with Bro John and his Girlfriend to hike, but instead, we strolled at a newly opened park...

Here are some of the pictures taken with Ed's Canon G9

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

HortPark

Photobucket

I took some random shots thou. The baby boy was a stranger, but he's definitely cute.

As for the last pic, I name this flower "Starfish flower or Alienic Flower", Coz it looks like Alien to me... Haha~! Ed ar... When i return you your cam, you'll be able to see it in different angle...

Ehh... Came to think of it, I suddenly asked myself... Why didn't i touch it and feel it? OMG? How could i? Just thought of taking photos only and not touching it?

Or was it because that i was thinking... Damn this Alienic Flower... if i touch it... would i be infected with Alienic virus? or will i be Alienated? WAHAHAA~! How stupid of me... Really forgot to even try getting to know more of it. But never mind, i'll be back again someday.

No comments: