Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolutions

Well... Its the start of year 2008. I believe everyone has got their resolutions pinned up, or shld i say, planned.

Looking back at 2007's resolution, i've only got 1 incomplete. But still, i'm very happy for what i've accomplished so far.

Everything have to start small, and everything has its first step. Hence, i'll plan my 2008 resolutions step by step, like what i've did last year. ^^

For now...

Photobucket
LG LCD TV

Photobucket
Samsung LCD TV

Of cos' I'll pick on either one which is better. I've checked on the Specs on both LG 32" and Samsung 32". and i've finalised that LG 32" had a better statistic. But then, i might change my mind, as i might plan to go for a bigger LCD TV.

Photobucket
PlayStation 3

Photobucket
White

Photobucket
Silver

Photobucket
Black

Yes!!! a Console, a gaming console. loL~!

I've set my target on PS3 ever since i heard of it a few years back. Indeed, it proves to me that they could still provide better gaming graphics on RPGs. Which to say, i'm an RPG Gamer. ^^

Hmm... I might get it only after i get the LCD TV. But... Any idea of which colour to choose? hehe~!

Last But not least...

Photobucket
iPhone

I've eyed on its touch screen technology, ever since Apple had been announcing that of a "Touch Screen Phone" that will be coming out soon, since the beginning of the year 2007.

Despite of many complains... I'll still be getting it no matter what. But first, i'll wait patiently for its Official launch in the Asia region or should i say... in Singapore? Hehe~!

But well... I hope i'll not be complaining it after i've got it ya? haha~!

All of the above... are somethings that could just please my basic needs of a technology. But, there are something else i've been striving and working hard on... Somethings that are prority... Which for now, i'll "zip" Cos' there are somethings which i call it "Bonus targets or aims". ^^

Cheers to all, i hereby wishes everyone to accomplish their resolutions for year 2008 ya? ^^

No comments: