Sunday, January 06, 2008

Company's Dinner & Dance

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alright... Cam-whoring... Haha~!

Photobucket
Jr & Me

I was at a new salon that my bro is now working at. Names: Premiere Cut(Provided if i didn't spell wrongly la...) But still, its at Suntec.

It's his first working place in year 2008... Yup. He's none other then my big bro(JR)

Supporting him at his new work place and that, Just nice, i'm having a Company's Dinner & Dance on Friday Night.

Photobucket
My Tablemates...

Photobucket
Couple 1

Photobucket
Couple 2

Photobucket
Couple 3

Photobucket
First Dish

Photobucket
Sharks Fin Soup

Photobucket
Chicken

Photobucket
Red bean Dumpling desert

Well... I've managed to take a few pictures of the food, as we're mostly being occupied with the perfomance and the lucky draws. LoL~!

After the Dinner, i managed to caught hold of some of my colleagues to take photos together. ^^

Photobucket
Me & Lucas aka Our Company's Wu ZhongXian(Xian Ge). He's left our company already. But luckily for me to caught hold of him, he's here for the Dinner and Dance.

Photobucket
My Colleagues

Photobucket
Me & Marlina. Our Company's Receptionist.

Photobucket
Kent, Me & Gary. Both of them are my Engineers

Photobucket
Jas's boyfriend, Me & Evelyn's boyfriend.

Photobucket
Marriot Hotel. Lobby shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Door gift. A wallet & a usable cashcard inside. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.