Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cooking Class with 100.3fm

美女厨房烹饪班

05/01/2008.

1st of 4 lessons

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Chef and the 2 DJs.

Photobucket

Photobucket
1st Dish: Venison & Asparagus

Photobucket

Photobucket
2nd Dish: Savory Gold Crab

Photobucket

Photobucket
3rd Dish: Gong Hey Fatt Choy

Photobucket
My Real Life Bro, Me, DJ 罗克敏 and DJ Ken(Ah Ken)

Well... I've loved cooking for a very long time... But if i don't start from somewhere... I'll be at no where. ^^ Hehe~!

Learnt lots of tips on the 1st lesson. 3 more lessons to go before Chinese New Year.

Hey, Brother John. Hope you'll be able to join me next week. As i'm not sure who else could take over the slot for you le. Cos my bro told me tat his working schedule is unfixed. Lucky he today no work, so he could take over your slot for today. Haha~!

No comments: