Saturday, July 31, 2004

Its a smooth Friday... hmm.. Sorta..

oh my oh my... its my book out day on friday... tats yesterday... look at me now.. -.- what time is it.. it's surpose to be slping time.. well.. i cant be able to slp.. been bzing.. hehee..~!

well.. its kinda bad day today thou.. i when home.. reboot com.. and the com crashes.. OMG.. its unbelieveable.. -.-" was buzing saving it frm since 5+pm till 8+pm inbetween of coz resting and watching TV and bring my nephew out walk walk.. kekee~! oh.. i bought him biscuit with those got strawberry and chocolate cream to mix one.. (gosh.. i forgot the brand) hahaa~!

well.. what've i gota say... bz day huh? lol.. then i ask my old pal.. banlong.. wanna go out eat? eventually i treated him a steak.. in exchange he treat me drink.. hahaa~! he my old fren.. of coz i treat him la.. kekee~! after that.. i've cooled down and settle my computer, coz i was so fedup in the evening.. need to rush meet him ma. (reasonbeing.. must be puncture as i told him meet at 8pm... ) finally i get to go online till now.. after since... (11pm reach home)

oops... jus fall aslp.. >.< guess i'm too tired..

well.. this time gotta be fast.. lol..

hmm... after fixed e computer.. i downloaded most songs.. frm lin jun jie.. lol.. but his vocal is not bad..

thou.. its a non eventful day.. but then again.. i hope that the special someone will be happy always.. no matter what.. even if she has a boyfriend.. i'll still wish they could be together as long as they can be.. hehee~!... anyway.. i'm stuck.. -.- guess i'll be slping now.. sry ya... i will come back frm when i've time to cmplete..

niteZzz all.. all the best.. and bes wish...

tired day... =/

I'LL BE BACK... lol..

No comments: