Sunday, July 25, 2004

almost forgot...

oh.. heheee~! almost forgot.. today which is for me as Saturday.. i've when out to watch a movie with my bro. "john" a very nice fren and brother of mine... we watch "Brotherhood" together.. that show starts at 6.45pm.. keke~! but i've waited for him and he reached at 7pm.. at duno where la.. lolx.. coz hor.. its my fault to have change venue frm cinileasure to this.. "duno what name" shopping mall.. hahaaa~!

mean while.. i've accompany mummy today afternoon around 4pm++ to that shopping mall.. to pass things to her working stall..

while waiting for my bro to come.. we walk walk around the mall.. i bring my mummy to mani different shops.. keke~!.. but b4 the walk starts.. i treated my mummy an ICE CREAM.. the brand she love most.. arGhh.. kinda forgot the stall name something "bubble".. but its ice cream are made of "small balls shape" kekee~! and hor we got go.. VCD shop.. and i've purchse a korean movie.. "please teach me english" hahaa... its a show i wanted to watch.. but no one was free to accompany me.. hai~!

hmm.. i've bought a magazine.. of "Comics Magazine" named in chinese "MAN HUA KAN" lolx..

well.. jump to the Movie.. that show was realli a nice one.. i realli like it alot.. its really sad somehow... but i do not know how to discribe t out.. "gonna catch it" if u wanna know more.. hehee~!

alright.. after the movie.. me and my bro when for a supper.. and talk some personal stress.. to help one another solve and chill one another out.. and then.. when home early... hai~! sooo.... Boring... -.- well.. not that i dun wanna go out.. but i've tried to ask some frens out thou.. all kinda bz.. its ok then.. Sat.. still not concider a burn... as in.. "wasted" so.. its a memorable movie day perhaps.. hopefully Sunday will be a good day for me.. >.< okie.. its nite nite time.. i'm realli beri beri tired.. been trying to stay up at night think about the whole day been doing about what.. and conclusion for the End of the day...

Conclusion... Stay happy always.. be Optimistic day and again.. and after a slp.. will be a new day.. pls enjoy it... (applies to ALL who read this.. lol...)

No comments: