Saturday, March 21, 2009

aMazing Love

I had a conversation with my friend on MSN yesterday, and this is a title i gave to my own theory about love.

I said:
Sometimes, i just wish i had an accident and lost a period of my past memory, as it is too painful to be remembered, but sometimes, they were also sweet memories.

Why? eg...

"Love" or "Being in love..." is like walking hand in hand with your partner into and through a maze together...

Together, we face many turbulence and ride through many hardships, and finally walking out of the maze leaving lots of memories to look back together. It is both fruitful, beautiful and priceless.

But, being separated or left alone in the maze... is both painful and lonely...

Sometimes, i just wish that i could walk back to the beginning where i didn't met that person at the first place or I'd finish the maze alone and start anew.


My friend replied:
I wonder what happened to the person who left. Is that person as lost?

I replied:
I too wonder myself, perhaps that person had reached the end of the Maze and had started anew ba...

1 comment:

Erika Toh said...

Dear Derrick, I believe everything happens for a reason. You just have to make the best out of it. It's part of nature's way to teach us about life and character building...for the better and stronger, I hope. :D Come to think of it, if you hadn't go through that experince, would you then experince or know the joys of being in love and having all those sweet memories? If you didn't meet a particular person, will it then affect your life this way? You see, you yourself holds the key to your own hapiness. You decide whether to remember the innocent and sweet memories or the sad and painful memories. Anyhow, I hope you'll be stronger and face life optimistically. The law of attraction says, "You attract what you think, feel and hope for" so, think positively and hope for the best in life and you'll what you hope for..sooner or later..it's just a matter of time. If not, then always remember this, "If life give you lemons, then make lemonade out of it!" ;D I hope this little advice helps. Do have a nice day and take care~ All the best to you~ XD