Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm more then twice a happy man...

Why is it so?

It's because, this is me... i like to see my friends happy.

Photobucket
Was out to 鼎泰豐 with John and Lester last night.

Photobucket
We ordered, 蝦仁蛋炒飯, 炸排骨, 蝦仁餛飩麵 and 小籠包 *Too hungry... Hence, too busy eating than taking photo of the 小籠包 Haha~!*

Photobucket
Look at the smoke... *Drool... loL~!*

Photobucket
Lester's birthday Present... From both John and me.

Photobucket
Christmas Present from me to John

Photobucket
Tada... Lego... its His love, an add on to his collection... A Happy Man i can say... and His expression on the spot when opening the present... Its priceless!!!

TODAY

Met up with Jr and Jul after my class... All 3 of us went out to dine with Jr's Dad.

After Jr sent me back home. I commanded him to parked at the loading/unloading bay. and Open the presents. Haha~!

Photobucket
Shy Jul

Photobucket
Act Shy Jr... LoL~!

Photobucket
Happily Hugging it.

Photobucket
Tada... Diesel Pouch. Hehe~! Happy Jul.

Photobucket
Jr's one is a Vest, where you can see him wearing it on, along with a Detachable Hood where Jul's wearing on it too.

happy
Happy Couple posing for the Camera.

Jr's Expression was like totally speechless. Where as Jul, started it with "OMG... Diesel..." Different people got different way of expression. Their Expression is what i call Priceless... Now this, Makes me really happy... as I love to see my friends happy. ^^

Credits to both John and me. It's a Christmas Gift that we both shared buying it for our Big Bro (Jr) and Jul when we're in Genting. ^^

No comments: