Saturday, December 15, 2007

Company's Christmas Lunch Buffet

Hmm... how should i start? First of all, "Fruits". My company recently gave us 2 kinds of fruits on each Tuesday and Thursay. Well, what can i say... They're promoting Healthy LifeStyle for us.

Anyway... The below picture was inspired by Kin Fook. Haha~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Question: How do u differenciate these two bananas. As in, Which two places do you think they came from?

Answer: It's simple... Differences is... One's from the West and the other is from the East.

Hahaha... Anyway, to those who understands it. Its suppose to be a joke. I don't meant any harm or something. To the rest who don't get it. It's up to you to imagine this picture. I shall not define it. ^^

Anyway... Lets Continue the Main Topic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Everyone starts Que-ing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Lunch

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Our Log Cakes.

Our Company had an advance celebration for Christmas.
Hence, they organised a Christmas Lunch Buffet + a Surprise Christmas Gift.

As the clock strikes "Lunchtime" Everyone started que-ing. It seems that the que was very long. Indeed. our company has to cater buffet lunch for at least 100-200 "OFFICE Staff" not considering those who're at the site. loL~!

After i got my food, I'm back to my desk, Eating alone as i prefered it that way. Not say i don't mingle with my colleagues but i really prefer to be left alone. So i can take photos of it. Haha~! ^^

Food's great. And of cause, Not forgetting about the Chocolate Log Cake. Its damn nice and sweet. The coldness of it makes me felt like as if i'm eating an Ice-cream log cake. Yum yum... >.<

As for the gift, i didn't take a photo of it in my office as i was too busy. Wanted to bring it home and then take a picture of it, but i accidently left it at my friend's Salon. -.-" Anyway, for those who're curious, it's a black haversack bag. ^^

No comments: