Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Love...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My New Wallet. Wee~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Adidas

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My New Bag.

Well... How should i start? hurhur~! So happy... Got 2 new love...

My new wallet. Flew in from Paris. Hehe~!
Thanks to my sister. Whom she went there for a break.
Before she flew there. She asked, "If i'd like to get anything or not... BUT... i'll have to pay la..."
So i asked her to get me a Wallet instead, and i'll pay.

My new Bag... From both J & Jul.
They just got back from China. And they bought me a new Adidas bag as a gift...
Aww... i'm so in love...

They got me a design where it couldn't be found in Singapore.

What can i say?
But... What i knew was that, Adidas had been selling many different types of designs of clothings/bag/shoes etc etc... Throughout the world. And not all countries have the same Design too.

Loves the bag... Loves my bro and his gf. >.< hurhur~! Thank you both so much.
*Touched*

No comments: