Thursday, November 22, 2007

Excited and Happy...

For the past few months. I've been very very buzy. Buzy with both my Work and Lessons.

Apologise to my IR-Hotel Team Colleagues that, for the past few wks i've not been staying as much OTs as before. Especially, when we're rushing on time. On top of that, i wasn't paying much attention on my work. Hence, i've made lots of mistakes.

Thanks Ah-Du, for correcting me and telling me my mistakes. Really felt bad about the mistakes i've made.

But well... Why am i Excited and happy? Coz" my (stress) is finally over. Hehe~!

I Passed my "Class 3" Wee~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Smiles~!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Record Book.

Yes, i know. Its very risky for me as a 1st Timer. I took up only 1+17 Practical Lessons. But i really have to thank my Instructor. If its not for his strictness and all the scoldings. I don't think i'm able to perform confidently today.

Really have to thank the Driving School. As I passed both my "Theory Tests" and "Driving Test" all on First attempt.

Thou, last year i've taken up only 1 private driving lesson.

But i still felt that taking up school, would be better. Indeed, it proves me right.

Was told to book a test date from my Instructor. Hence, I've to burnt my leaves just to attend lessons. Or not, I'd be controlled by my OTs. Haha~!

Calculations

Paid:
$1550.96(Course Fees) + $50(PDL x 2) + $50((License) = $1650.96(Total Fees) + $36(PTE Lesson). = $1686.96(Grand Total)

As a school student, Its consider very cheap already. But Why PDL x 2? Its because, After i've passed all my theories last year and an act of impulse, i applied for it just for 1 Private Driving Lesson. -_-" *LoL~!

Then, almost a year later, I enrolled and started my practicals in school. It took me about 3months from my first practical till today.

Overall, It's fast as its an advantage for school students for test dates.

Credits

Location:
ComfortDelGro Driving Centre Pte Ltd
205 Ubi Avenue 4 Singapore 408805

Instructor:
Mr Lau Chiew Boo (9012)

Thou i took up only 17 lessons, but i'll still suggest on what my Instructor had said to me before my TP. (Try take up at least 20 lessons or more. Because "ON ROAD" Experiences is very important.)

All and all, I could only say was, i'm lucky today and also very very glad that i've been introduced to this Instructor.

Thank you. ^^

No comments: