Sunday, August 15, 2004

oh happy day.. lol..

well.. so tired today... damn.. guess i was sick...

anyway.. i was happy.. ytd FRIDAY the 13... was my mummy's bday.. hehee.. i took half day off and surprise my mummy.. and bring whole family to eat steamboat at parkway parade.. WOooo... its a half half soup.. i love tomyam beri muchie.. keke~! well.. me and my papa share to pay half for the dinner.. it cost 93bucks++ but i gave my papa 50 bucks.. kekee~! its ok man.. coz its mama bday.. then treat them eat ice cream.. hehehee.. i not so rich wor.. but then what to expect.. coz my sister, bro and boiboi wans it.. lol...

oh ya.. whos there ??? there's (my papa, mama, jie jie, di di, nephew aka "boi boi", maid and my AH YEEE...) she's my mama's best fren.. onli my mama and aunti dun wan eat icecream.. then after that.. my aunti bring my mummy go ktv.. at KBox.. then i need to rush home so as to book in camp at 2300hrs.. hahahaa..

then hor.. today afternoon book out.. damn man.. so tired.. now talkin about it.. also feel beri tired.. hohoho... oh oh..almost forgot.. today wanting to meet up with junrong and john for movie de.. junrong last min got call back to camp for morb.. then too bad.. john and i haf to go lor. john was attending his fren's church concert thingy?? i guess.. then in the end no go for movie.. but we when to chomp chomp and get chomping... hahahaa~! we ate 2 different "Hokkian Mee".. knowing his food que so long.. i go get another stall of same jus wanting to test out which is nicer.. his "RED plate" one is nice at first munch.. and got deep aroma inside the mouth.. not too bad.. mine is "Styrofoam plate" the first eat was not too nice.. but mixing with the chilli its superb man.. sour and tasty.. and after ate le.. taste still inside mouth.. soo.. overall.. if the 2 were mixed.. they shld be nicer... haahaaa..~! yam yam.. the taste still inside my mouth..

oh gosh.. damn headache.. not feeling too well now...... hopefully i'm gonna be ok.. and i wish everyone in this world.. well enjoy everything and always stay happy.. and healthy.. take care... and.. nite nite..

No comments: