Thursday, November 06, 2008

Working Hard, Meaning in Life

First of all, I have to thank everyone that had send condolence to me and my family.

Well, just a thought to share to everyone. As I know, I've been telling it to people around me cause many had asked me similar questions.

Questions: Derrick, why are you working so hard?

Answer: Getting passes is easy, but getting an "A", we'll need to put in extra effort.

Well, at one point I realized, it also answered my question to why I was working so hard at the period of time before I was schooling now.

Cause i remembered friends asking me a similar questions.

Question: Derrick, why are you working so hard? You crazy ar? or you needed so much money?

Answer: No la, I'm being dedicated to my work, since nothing much to do at home, might as well OT in office. (this is rubbish as i know, that time I am speechless to the question as i don't know what i should say, all i know was, i want to be hardworking)

In fact, my life at work had been so busy that i really do not have "DAY", as to say, almost every single day I OT till 12am, not forgetting going back to work in Saturdays and Sundays even thou I am in a 5 days work week Company.

I had to say that, of my doings and my change in attitude in life, it did generate great pay offs. Sadly, i have to quit work to pursue my studies even thou how hard my company had try to keep me. Well, at least I left my previous company with pride and recognition, that's really an honor.

Now, after pacing myself into a new environment, I learn that, we can put great meaning to every doings in our life.

Lets just say:

"Living a normal life is easy. But, to live an even better life, extra effort had to be put in."

Well, I know how much I've put in into my school work, perhaps I'm not yet an "A" student, but I'll keep trying and keep moving forward.

Hope the above "quote" can help generate a good meaning in everyone and in their lives too. ^^

No comments: