Monday, October 13, 2008

祝我生日快樂

祝我生日快樂

Thank you Everyone. To those who have wished me. I really really am very happy. Never once in my life receiving so much wishes on my birthday. ^^

Thank you to...

Lester Liew
Eileen
XianFu
LiLian
Su
Elaine
Joanne
Serena
Pamela
Peiwen
Shuhui
Evelyn
KinFook
Edmond
Suelin

Whole lot of my Old pals frm hOtdOtz
Whole of Class FS1P including Rashid our Lecturer
Whole of my QYQL Family members

Of coz not forgetting my Best bros, John, Junrong and Junrong's GF - Juliana, John's GF - Ori

Bannong (My diehard bro)

Kelyn (Million Thanks)

Last but not least, my family. ^^

Thank you all sooooo much. Please forgive me if I'd missing names. As there were so many to mention. >.<

Btw... Today's Planning on Blood Donation Fail. Coz Monday not open. But still It'll not stop me. I'll be going for it on Tuesday or Wednesday or Maybe Thursday. Cos I've got so much homework to do, that I've to decide on which day as priority to clear my upcoming submission. ^^

Special shout out:
Thank you Class P. For surprising me with a cake and a Present. You're all Loved. ^^

Wishing everyone well and please take care oh. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered youг website by the usе оf Google while ѕеаrching fοr a sіmilаr topic,
your web ѕite сamе up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just become alert to your blog via Google, and located that it's really informatiνе.
I am going to be сareful for brussels. I will aρprecіate in the eνent you pгoceed thiѕ in futuгe.

Lots оf peoρlе will prοbаbly be benеfited out of yοur
ωriting. Сheers!

Also visіt my wеbsite ... http://www.bucket--truck.com/is-altec-the-best-bucket-truck/
Also see my web site :: altec