Saturday, May 26, 2007

张雨生

Few days ago, i heard my friend saying that there's a hightone power singer 楊培安(Yang Pei An) and also that some of my other friends saying about, If 张雨生(Zhang Yu Sheng) still alive, among themselves, 张雨生 and 楊培安, who has the highest tone?

I hereby dedicate this post to 张雨生

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll be introducing 楊培安. To those who do not know who he is.

Here are some Vids. Please take some time to view it and enjoy...

快樂星期天

From here, you can see how 楊培安 was known and got popular.

When i was in Taiwan, i saw before commercial of "Taiwan Beer" and the song was sang by 楊培安 and thats how he was being introduced to all and got popular.

20060805綜藝大哥大-楊培安


After viewing this video, you'll hear 楊培安 saying that he had been in singing in Pubs for more then 10++ of years, and that he admired 张雨生 alot. He also said that 张雨生 was still the only highest tone male singer in asian region, and that 张雨生 have 5 keys higher then 楊培安 himself.

张雨生 original voice can hit a "2 dot LA" tone and his fake tone can reach a "3 dot RE". How amazing was it. Unbelievable? Believe it.

張雨生超高音

From this video you'll be able to hear him hitting a "2 dot LA" and "3 dot RE" tone.

張雨生和林志炫-比高音&比低音

張雨生 vs 林志炫 High tone and Low tone.

When i was in my younger days, i've been exposed to his music, and i can say that i really liked some of it. Some of the rhythms are still in my mind until now. Eg. 口是心非, 我的未來不是夢, 天天想你 and 一天到晚游泳的魚.

Ella Solo 天天想你

My most favorite song from 張雨生 is this song 天天想你. I post this which was sang by Ella, because its a short and sweet one. A beautiful verse.

All i can say was, he's one great singer, with powerful high pitch tone. Never to be forgotten.

Thanks to 楊培安, who brought back the feel of 张雨生 to all those who remembered him.

May 楊培安 albums be of great success.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ah .. i like 楊培安 also. His voice is really unique. I knew him after watching Super Sunday.

I was searching info on him and I found your blog writing about him :D