Sunday, April 08, 2007

Specially dedicated to my deardear!!!

Harlow deardear,

There are times when words can't be or conveyed from mouth to ear and we've been always using Text as a translation to one another that we cared.

Just to let you know, while you are reading all this. Its all truely from the bottom of my heart.

Harnie knows:

- Sometimes i may be irritating.
But i hope you won't feel agitated and give me black faces oh.

- Sometimes i do say wrong things or ask wrong question.
But i wish you'll forgive me and not ignoring me can?

- Sometimes i did things wrongly or by accident.
But i hope you won't get so angry and scold me off Ok? Just sound off will do. >.<


Sometimes when you said you're going out(work,schooling or to else where), but if i didn't hear from you. I may get worried and try msgin u or call u till i can get thru or not i'll call your friends. Just because i care for you.

Not that i don't give you freedom or being irritating. But please don't feel irritated yah? Coz we've used to informing each other that we've reached the places we're goin, Safely.

People may not know me more then you do. Cos, You're the one who knows me the best... It's just that i want you to know more about me. So, this, i dedicate to you.

Harnie here by brought my blog back to life. From Default to what it is now. Just to join you blogging... >.< hurhur.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll always accompany you, to walk through all thick and thin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prior to buying home, make certain it is possible to generate income from it. Find out how significantly the prior operator was generating out of it. You should think of how much of a great investment this home represents, and tips on how to boost it to be able to generate profits. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]vi7765ity[/url]